and I did a project where we came up with some rules, and then both of us went out and took a photograph using those rules.
The rules were as follows.
1. Must use your own girlfriend.
2. She must have a yellow shirt on.
3. She must have blue bottoms on.
4. Her feet must be in water.
5. She has to hold an electronic device.
6. She must wear a vintage hat.
7. Square format.
And these were the results.
We have decided to do a contest where we come up with a new set of rules. And not only are we going to go take pictures following the rules ourselves, but we are going to give a one year subscription to whomever out there goes and takes the best photo following the rules as well.
and I will judge together as to which one we feel is the winner, and we will announce and award that person in one months time.
OK HERE ARE THE NEW RULES!
1. The time 5:07 must be displayed somewhere in the photo.
2. There must be a table in the photo.
3. There must be three different color socks in the photo.
4. There must be a mirror in the photo.
5. It must be a girl model.
6. The girl must be upside down.
7. Must have a musical instrument in it.
9. The girl must be wearing two different silk scarfs.
10. She must be wearing red shoes.
11. The photo must be in Square format.
It is preferred if you find all these objects and take a real photo of them, but if you cannot find one for some reason then we are fine with some of it being composite.
A couple of other details. All submissions must be sent to me in a note before October 15th, 2010. Feel free to post this on your journal to get as many people to partake!
We will then take a couple days to judge and announce the winner.
Again the winner gets a ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION. Now go take your photos! Even if you suck at taking photos!